Themes for MS Powerpoint - DesiGN Help
Themes for PowerPoint – DesiGN is a collection of templates and themes for Microsoft Powerpoint (recommended Office 2019 or later). It provides numerous options for creating professional and inspiring slideshows for business or entertainment.
With Themes for PowerPoint – DesiGN, you can:
- Download the free template samples provided in each product category (also included in the Purchased section for your convenience);
- Purchase individual items, product sections or their subcategories, or the entire bundle depending on your needs;
- View and browse all your purchased and downloaded items in a single easy-to-use space;
- Create custom collections to save templates for quick and convenient access;
- Save templates in the MS Powerpoint template chosen for quick access in the future;
- Use all editing and customization options available in MS Powerpoint.
Browse, Search & Save
When you run Themes for PowerPoint – DesiGN, it opens with the Discover page upfront. It gives you access to the things you need to get started quickly: content recommendations, top items, new additions, and purchased items. The sidebar on the left can be used to navigate across the different sections and content categories available in the app:
- Discover page;
- Templates section;
- New items;
- Favorite items;
Note: You can use Search to easily locate specific items by name, theme, dominant objects, and colors – simply type in the keyword(s) you are looking for into the search field, press Return, and Themes for PowerPoint – DesiGN will display any results that it matches with your search. You can then use Filters to narrow down your results by Price and/or Category or change the way results are sorted.
To view the contents of any content section, first select it in the sidebar.
Once you select a content section, you will be taken to its window, where you will see content recommendations and content subcategories. You can:
- Check out the content recommendations at the top;
- Scroll down to browse through the list of content subcategories in the section;
- Click see all at a content subcategory to view all of its items;
- Use the filters at the top of the window to view all, new, favorite, or purchased items;
- Click on the thumbnail of a selected thumbnail to see a full preview of the template;
- Mark a design as a favorite by clicking the heart symbol at the bottom left corner of the thumbnail or at the top right of the preview screen.
Open & Save
Once you have purchased an item, click the Open button to open it in PowerPoint (or in your default preview application for Clipart and other image-type items). For templates, PowerPoint will ask if you want to save the template in the chooser.
To save an item in Finder:
- Right-click on its thumbnail and select Save To;
- Select a location where you want to save the item and press Save.
You can also drag individual items and product sets and drop them in Finder or on your Desktop.
Edit Themes, Edit Illustrations, Export as Image
After you open a theme or layout in PowerPoint, you can do any of the following:
- Type or paste your own text, add and remove text boxes, and change the fonts;
- Drag your photos or pictures onto image placeholders to replace the stock images.
- Change the size, position, and color of any element, including the text boxes, images, and shapes.
The themes and layouts are available in Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) slide sizes. To choose the slide size in the bundled app, select Edit > Default Theme Size.
Note: Some elements in the themes and layouts are embedded and can only be changed by editing the master slides. In that case, you will get a notification with an option to edit the master slide.
After you open an item from the Infographics or Themes sections, you can copy a selected illustration and paste it into your PowerPoint slideshow.
The illustrations included in the Infographics or Themes sections come in one of two formats:
- Shapes, which you can edit fully in Format > Style. Most of them are grouped for easier copying, and you can ungroup them by selecting Arrange > Ungroup;
- PNG images, which you can arrange in Format Picture. To make adjustments, select the image, go to Format Picture > Adjust, and choose the relevant parameters.
The image resolution is suitable for printing. All images feature a transparent background so that you can place them on top of backgrounds of your choice.
Clipart images come in PNG format and will be opened in your default preview application. Afterward, you can do any of the following:
- Copy the image from the preview application and paste it into your slideshow;
- Use View > Show Adjust Image to change the image parameters;
- Print files with the images, as the resolution is suitable for printing.
Export as Image
If you need your final work exported as an image (for example to be used in social media), do the following:
- Finish up your work in PowerPoint, save it;
- Use the File > Export menu to export your slide as an image.
New Items & Restoring Purchases
Themes for PowerPoint – DesiGN is regularly updated with new items, which appear in the New section. If you have purchased product sets/categories that include any new items, they will automatically appear in your Purchased section. If you have purchased the full bundle, all new items will always appear in your Purchased list.
If you have replaced or reformatted your computer and the Themes for PowerPoint – DesiGN would not display your past purchases, you should:
- Select Store > Restore Purchases;
- Sign into your Apple account by entering your Apple ID and password;
- Look for your past purchases in the Purchased section.
You can use the templates and illustrations for commercial purposes; however, they can be included in publications for resale only if they are decorative in nature and not the primary value or purpose of the product.
If you have any additional questions about the products, email us at: